A $20 nonrefundable registration fee and 1st Semester class payment is due at registration. Tuition for all classes is paid yearly, bi-annual or quarterly for a 38 week school year.
You may register in person at Cygnus Creative Arts Centre starting at the end of August (see Home Page for Open Registration Dates) or on any day that classes are being held.
All Classes Run September – June. (With the exception of Recreation Dance, Musical Theater/Film, Summer Dance and Art weekly Camps and summer class programs.) Tuition is based on the yearly programming that begins every Sept. and ends in June. The total program is 10 months. Tuition is paid whether you are on vacation, or miss classes for sports, after school clubs and activities, gymnastics. Etc.
Any missed classes are MADE-UP in any class of that level within that next month. Once classes begin there are No Refunds, Tuition will be credited for future classes. Extended illness and injury require a Doctor’s no and a letter to re-enter class.
There will be NO REFUNDS/CREDITS for ANY MISSED classes. If you are enrolled for class make sure you can attend them all. It is the parent/student’s responsibility to arrange make-up lessons with the instructor for any and all missed classes, not the office.
Music students: Tuition is due by the 1st of every month.
Dance students: Tuition is due in one of the following 3 forms (By Semester, 2-Payment option, paid in full)
Art Students: Tuition is due by the semester or the option to pay for the year in full.
All Film/Musical Theater, Recreation Dance, Summer Camps, summer class programs tuition is due in full upon registration.
There is a $20 annual registration fee, and the fee schedule runs from September – August, with the new year starting again in September during open registration. This fee is not negotiable and is due at the time of registration for all students.
Payment Plan Options
All registrations require a payment plan choice and will be payment procedure for the duration of the school year. Plans will not be modified until the next school year.
Please choose from the following:
Yearly tuition paid in full by check or cash. (10 months) 10% additional discount.
2 payments paid by check or cash. (5 months x 2 payments ) 2.5% add’l discount each payment paid
4 Quarterly payments: check, cash, credit card auto pay/debit card.
10 Monthly payments: credit card auto pay/debit card.
All Private Lessons, Summer Sessions, Production fees are paid in full: Cash, Credit Card /Debit Card Auto Pay
Students with outstanding balances can not register.
Private music and vocal lessons are payable on the first of each month.
Payments due on or before the designated payment period stated above.
Single class payments and class cards are available for Zumba, yoga, pilates. Please check the website for available days and times.
- 10% off for seniors over 65 who personally attend class. Does not apply towards any other tuition.
- 10% off for 2 or more children from the same family, registered for the same discipline.
- $30 bounced check fee. Cash, money order, cashier’s check or credit cards will only be accepted after this.
- Students who have tuition payments over 30 days late will not be able to attend class. Early payment discounts offered in various classes.
Transfer and Refund Policies
- Tuition is transferable to another class.
- Refund requests must be made in writing and submitted before the following deadlines. Before 1st class: 90%. Before 2nd class: 75%. After 2nd class: 0% (no exceptions). All refunds are returned 30-60 days after the inital request.
- Cygnus reserves the right to make changes in programs, schedules, and instructors, and to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment. In the event of a cancellation, the student will be notified 1-3 days prior to the 1st scheduled class.
- Cygnus reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel the registration of a disruptive student.
- We do not close for all public and/or private school holidays. Click here to see Calendar.
- In the event that an instructor is unable to teach, a qualified substitute will continue the class and/or a make up time will be given.
- For school closing due to inclement weather channels 40 will run our notice. Check our website or call the school for a recorded message. Make-up classes will be determined later.
- There will be NO REFUNDS for missed classes. If you sign up for class make sure you can attend them all. It is the parent/student’s responsiblity to make up any and all missed classes.
We request that all students/parents/gaurdians sign a model release. This allows us to use the student’s likeness on our website, printed promotional materials and publicity releases. Unless specifically requested, the photographs used will be from classroom situations, shows or performances.